Emily's

Monday, November 23, 2009

Spammers suck.

I am fully amazed with all those tags you spammers had given me, a big thank you for making my day, well what i thought when i saw those tags was "semagat". It means hardworking for your info, <: Well, calling me a minah-lian? Okay, do i hang out with Matreps? Do i hang out with Ahlians and Ahbengs? Please, don't call me that, cause i am not, lol. _1_ for you okie.

EmilyMajorLoser? Wah that name very nice leh, thanks ah. Hahaha, but it suits your mother more, -.- Hmm first thing is i don't find myself a loser. Cause if i were to really want to spam a person, i will use my own name with my link down. And basically, i don't spam, i tag. Cause i find those people who spams are so no life-ers. (Does that word exist? Okay whatever, lol!)

Fingerfuck? Oh please, i just turn 16 yknow, i don't know all this stuffs, do you know? Post a video on how to do it and post it on Youtube.com lah, bodoh sundal! Haiyeeeeer!

Plastic surgery? Eh very expensive leh, plus my boyfriend likes me this way, don't believe ask him uh? Hahaha, i think you guys should, cause in case we were to find out who are you people are, better go and get a big ultra mole or something, hahahahahahahaha. Oh, im not trying to say how dai sai am i, im just suggesting yknow, don't call me Minah-lian leh, very hurting okay T.T

I think you people ain't dogs. You people are worst than animals, sorry to those who i offended. Seriously, i think dogs is better. I have a dog myself and i think you people are worst than dogs. Hmm.. Maybe beast? Okay i don't know lah, but all i know is, dogs are better you guys, so stop calling them dogs, friends ;)

My friends have seen my ugly side so im not afraid anyway. I deleted cause i don't want people to see that i'm so pop yknow, bahahahahaha! And ugly side of your/you people's is indeed wonderful and ugly enough, andddddddddd its a pity or i'd say lucky that you didn't put down your name, if not.. wah, cannot imagine sia!

Anyway, you guys hor make my tagbox very kecoh sia, fuhlemak pukimaaaaaaak. (Okay, what kind of language is that, lol) And please, don't insult my friends okay. And i didn't asked my Sister for help, she merely viewed my blog and left a note for you guys, isn't she sweet? :)

Now, my tagbox is gone, anything not happy call/text/msn me. Don't act one bloody fu.ck on the net okay, it won't do you good, cause you people sound very retarded cause you people are talking to yourself and you guys sound stupid. LOL.

And i thought you said you were older than me? Then why humji? Please lah hor, if you really bueykeyan with me, talk lah, don't tag. Older than me somemore, xiasuey siaaaa pukimak. Nabeh pubor, don't act big fuck on the net lah okay? How childish can you be?

And once again, im not affected with those spammings, it makes my day and sadly to say, i'm going on very strong with my boyfriend and we are not affected. In fact, you people always make us laugh yknow, hahaha! Okay whatever it is, if you all not happy with me, text/call/msn me, i will be waiting okay, don't settle thru net, cause you people are the losers, not me.

SO once again, BYE LOSERS! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home