Emily's

Thursday, November 26, 2009

School!

Okay hello, im here to post. Shall talk about my day today yeap ^^

I woke up at 9am, called sayang. Then headed to bath. Then went downstairs to meet Sayang and we left at 11+. Headed to Pending, then he took 700 to work while i took 171 to Assumption Bustop. Met Vincent there ;)

Then Shane and co came, we walked up the hill and it was god damn hot and tiring, wtfffff. Then reach school, headed to Canteen. Then walk to outside Science lab, met Miss Lin. Then walk around. Took pictures of those changes in school, its like W.O.W okay. Lol.

Then met Mr Raj!!! ^^ As usual, we kept laughing and yessssss, im so happy to see him!! Hehe, then we met Mr Gary too!! We chatted for a while and then me and Yimling went to the canteen.

Then we left school and headed to my house. Then Yimling stayed till about 7+ and then i headed to Teck Whye while she left home. I had a great day with her anyway ;)

I miss sayang alot, and im going to update his blog after updating mine :) Hmm, im currently updating my Tumblr as well as blogging at the same time. And today i had 3 new followers!! Yipeeeee, so happy yknowwwwwwwwww. :B

And i had my tagbox back, kids coming back again i think, we shall see ;) Please lah, if you were to be so daring, why didn't you confronted me after seeing me in school? Ah hai, -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home