Emily's

Friday, January 1, 2010

Put everything behind and start anew!


Okay so yeah, happy 2010 year!!! :D :D Well last night was having a simple mini celebration but we had fun playing with pokercards and video taking! :) It was a great start with Gummy & Cammie :D

So 2009 is finally over, i really look forward for 2010, i'll be most likely be stucking inside a air-conditioned room with adult beside me, but who cares?! I'll just do my best and give 'em a impression that a 16 year old teenager can do serious stuffs too!! [:

So the time now is 10.38am and i'm suppose to be with 4D for preparation of Bbq and i guess i won't be going already, don't ask why, kinda disappointing and this will be the last time that i will be organizing a gathering or whatever you call it ya ;)

So now im counting down to 4th january. Will be starting work on that day, 9am - 6pm. So i'll be seldom online and blogging, and most importantly, tumblring :( I guess i'll queue everything so that my tumblarity won't drop like how a cheetah chase after something :P

So yeah right now, i haven't brushed my teeth. HAHAHA LOL. I shall do it now, bye!

MAY 2010 BE A GREAT YEAR FOR YOU GUYS!! CHOWWWWZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home