Emily's

Monday, December 28, 2009

Fucking rubbish!


Fuck the system, fuck the system, you suck! Go and fuck yourself, fucking shit. Fucking shit, fucking spoilt my mood, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! _1_

Okay this is what happen, the courses that i've applied, was unsuccessful, yes all the 5 courses. I was so shocked when i saw that and i thought im dreaming. Fuck my life, seriously.

And now im going to force myself to take the fucking math test, so fucked up. Seriously, i fucking hate math, and i swear, imma flunk it! I hate it when people ask me to do stuffs that i dislikes. Urgh.

Gonna head town later on, and after lunch time which is around 2pm, i am gonna call up ITE and fuck them up! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I HATE PROBLEMSZ.

Firstly is my personal problems, now ITE, what's up next? :O Fuck yourself first before coming to me, please fuck up stuffsz. _!_

FUCK ALL THIS SHITS! IM NOT GOING TO REPLY/ANSWER ALL THE CALLS/TEXTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home