Emily's

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lonely nights

Just passed by my old-time clique's blog. Seeing the latest post, latest tag by Vivien makes me sad. Its the truth that we don't hang out already, im always not with you guys, reason is i feel weird, we don't seem to be talking about the same topic or whatsoever, that's why, i left. i know you guys will read this, *smile*

I've always want to let you guys know that i don't mean it. We use to be close, like what i said, use to. Now we're heading different ways, Tina is going to Sec 5 (AND IM PROUD OF HER ^^) Vivien, Ying, Cheryl & myself are heading to ITE.

Cheryl called me last night, we talked about those courses, and after hanging up, i felt that the period when i was on the phone with Cheryl was so short, yet long. Bitter yet sad. We have nothing to talk about other than ITE courses. Pathetic huh? :( Im so sad, but its okay. I know 5 of us will be back once again!! :D

It takes time, looking back, we've grew up. I first know you all was when im 13 year old. Now im 16, and seriously, we are gettin old, x.x" HAHAHAH, kidding! :P Well, no worries okay darlings, i love you all still, afterall, we had the good and bad memories, we fight alot but we always get back together afterall :] I love Tina, Vivien, Cheryl & Yingying ;)

So today! I woke up at 12.34pm. Shiok 2themax! Hmm last night i had 3 different dreams. And people on Tumblr says that if they were to appear in your dream, it means that they want to see you. So and yes, i dream about him, a different him, that him. HAHA K WHATEVER.

So today is 23rd and Ayun is coming back, hopefully not after 4pm, cause he've yet applied for his ITE and the deadline is at 5pm. God damn it, now the time is 2.48pm and wtf, i hope he can make it. I know im abit stupid to get so stress up when we already broke off. But.. urgh forget it okay, i hate talking about these, it makes me sad :(

Okay shut the fuck up Em. Haha, i was on MSN with Shehnaz baby just now, and yes we are planning a Christmas party for Drama Society. Can't wait maaaaaan! Haha, hope it goes well then, mehehehe!

Hmm, tomorrow family gathering, can't wait <: Food foooooooooood!!! AHAHAHA.

I've changed my blogsong, and one of the song name "My Love - Justin Timberlake" make me think of Fahmi, i got no idea why too, hahaha! I swear im god damn stupid last night, but Fahmi managed to make me feel good by saying something sweet, haha! And i was texting with Eddy's bro, Daniel last night, and i swear, he is another chinese guy who i can get along with, cause normally when im texting with Chinese guys, i'd get bored and stop those textings, bahaha.

I am not racist okay, fuck all those who says im being a racist who only goes for malay guys (one of my msn friend said that im a racist cause i only go for malay guys, boo)

Ah so bored, bye for now. Catch me on tumblr ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home