Emily's

Monday, December 21, 2009

What's in my heart ain't in your mind.


Okay im here to post! :) Shall talk about today completely, each and every part okay! :)

Woke up at 7am+ by Fadhila. Then wash up, got ready for the morning jog. Wah sibeh shag man. Let me tell you where we ran. We started running from the Soccer Court behind Pending till the 2.4km route (the bungalows there) and we ran pass Chestnut drive, then ran down to Assumption then rain pass Assumption Pathway then ran in to Cashew Road and then run back to my block. Its like a big one round and i swear, i walked more than i ran. HAHAHA!!

I suck in this seriously, i hate waking up and then start to run -_- Then went home, change shoes to slipper and headed to Coffee Shop, mcm auntie sia! HAHA. Then went back home, online. Then both of us fought on the msn while she used my laptop and im using the desktop, she so bitch!! HAHAHA.

Then i helped her to fold her clothes, packed her luggage, teach her how to fold clothings!! Wah, she noob sia! HAHAHA! Then i went to bath, trained to Teck Whye. Met Gummy and then took 307 to Cck. Headed to level 2, and met Fadhila's mom. <:

Her mom so friendly! HAHA, then we headed to Food Culture and ate ;) Then told her siblings her nicknames in order to protect themselves! HAHAHA. Then me and Gummy left and headed to Bangkit.

Then bought some things and headed to my block to slack. Then went home after that ;) Reach home, changed, online. Here i am ;)

Right now msning with Fana & Emma. Texting with Idris ;) Im so bored naow, last night i can't sleep. I am so worried over something and gosh, im being asked that why do i care so much. Geeeeez, why i like thaaaaaaat D:

I can't wait for 23rd, 24th and 29th! :D Hehe, and Fadhila's leaving on the 26th :( I had fun with her these few days over at my crib, seriously, she made me laugh like mad last night. Haha! And i missed her already! :(

Okay la, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home