Emily's

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I got pimple

Im very sad. My daily friend came today. I got pimple in my right nose. My left leg hurts like siao. Bestfriend die die also don't want to online tonight cause of laziness. (Confirm he read this, hahahaha!!!) Today i stayed at home for the whole day. After tonight, it will be just 24 hours more to go to 18th december. :S And today i never lepak with Brother and Sister. :( I miss them, i kinda got use to lepak-ing with them, haha.

Im on Msn with Gummy bro now, and we are talking about the time when i farted infront of him, Ayun & Iskandar. Sia la, i hate the moment sia, Ayun was beside me and suddenly my fart came out, and nasib no smell, if not, waaaahpiang. Haha. I remember Ayun's face, he was like :O and then he stare at me. And what i did was laugh and laugh. Hahaha!

I miss those days, now change already. x.x" Okay back to topic, i've changed my blogsongs and the skin. And im currently listening to I Miss You - Blink 182.

Just now Fadhila ajak me to Chalet at Pasir Ris. But i rejected her, cause im not feeling well plus i don't feel good. Haha, time flies and i got more drifted from them just because of 1 incident. I won't bear grudges, its already over and whatsmore, its not even my fault. But can i say that you ruined my happy relationship? If it wasn't ruined, i won't be so upset now. <:

But i do hate you, and i won't show it out. I won't take revenge, i'll let karma do the talking. I'll remember the date, 1st november 2009. Great start of November, You said. Im afraid, you've forgotten about it. Check your archives baby. ;)

It was ruined, and i swear, i regretted. If it not ruined, i won't go through all these unhappiness. But if it really didn't got ruined, i won't be able to know Gummy, Ilham, Iskandar, Cammie & Ayun better. I won't be able to see your true colours darling.. How nice can you be? :]

Time now is 10.20pm, i miss him, terribly. Stop asking whether am i attached or single, i won't fucking answer that, remember this.

Yay, 2 more days to go. But boo, Ayun's going Hongkong. :( Im going to miss him more, even more than terribly, maybe terribly + very = terribvery! :( Hahahahaha! Nonsense!!!

K la, terribvery okay? I still love you alot, k bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home