Emily's

Thursday, December 10, 2009

change

Seriously sick of life. Headed out to meet Ayun just now and headed to Bangkit with him to get his cards. He used the wallet that i got for him and im happy. But i got no strength to even smile. Didn't want to go home after he board his bus, so i went to underblock alone. Called Cammie up. Then stayed there for 1/2 hour.

Headed home, online.

My eyes are now very tired. My shorts and shirts is gettin too big for me. Which means im losing weight. i've not eaten since yesterday. im fallin sick.

Tomorrow is the 11th. then 12th comes. 12th is a very important day for me. Miss lai is gettin married and i can't wait to see her. 12th is also my 1st monthsary with my boyfriend, but i doubt that will happen as 1st monthsary.

I wanna thanks Cammie & Gummy for all these while. You guys seen me screaming at myself, laughing alone, and most importantly, seen how i cried like one mad small girl. Im only myself when im with you two. Im always trying to be someone whom people want me to be, and end up gettin hurt for being fake.

Thanks alot, seriously. Best bro and sist \m/

I am weird, going berserk. Im going to change myself, into a person who doesn't talk much. Im so great ;) how is it? does everyone like it? i hope you do.

takecare, ciaos.

Editted.

I miss that boy who always call me kanasai.. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home