Emily's

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You mind.


Okay hello. I am here to post about today. Going offline early today, so anything just leave a text and i may reply as my prepaid is running low.

I haven't ate since the Macflurry i had this afternoon. Okay shall talk about today then. I had a very sweet dream last night. I slept till 10am today and i came online after washing up.

Msned, recieved a offline message from Fadhila. And i msn-ed with Sera & Emma. Lack of Fana, if not, it'll be perfect! :D Then we kept talking to each other in a sacarstic way and as usual, we went ya la ya la. Hahaha, and we planned to meet up on the 18th morning and head to school for results :S Then Sera went offline without saying, da biase lah sist. Hahah!!

So, something cropped up and i started to get somehow stupid. I broke down and fuck, i broke my promise to myself. I told myself to be strong and its a must. So i went to get ready and met Cammie. Met her and headed to 137. Then went to Bangkit then to Fajar to meet Gummy.

Met Gummy. Then both of 'em went to buy food. And i fucking showed them the most fucked up face of mine to them while they are eating their macdonald's. Sorry guys, you guys are the best. I was like so upset that i don't even want to eat. Then i recieved a call. And damn, im such a fool.

And of course, i smiled and after that, i explained to both of them about what happened exactly. So after that, we went up to level 2 and then bought stuffs. Headed home, and Gummy insisted of me bringing my dog out. And i went, and Gummy seem to like my dog, lol! Then i bought Milo back and then we started on our games ;)

Had lots of fun, and we end up playing poker cards, the game was called "Bluff" and its fun! After the card game, we blew bubbles. And godddd, it was so fun!! ^.^ Then they head home while i go home too, like duh -_-

Reach home, chatted with Esther, Emma & Victoria. Tumblr-ed, facebook-ed. Webcammed with Gummy and his brother is oh-so-cute! Hmm, k bye.

Im fucking hungry, but im not going to eat today. Tomorrow is my sayang's birthday. ^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home