Emily's

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Something about you is so...


Okay, around 3pm i went to meet my boyfriend. Then Gummy came and we went to buy food. While they are talking, i was playing my game from my phone, Quadrapop. It was addicting. And because of the game, i fell asleep at 2am and it caused me to be yawning nonstop today, how stupid. But who cares? Fuck it. _1_

Gummy left and me and sayang talked about something. It was a serious topic and i felt alive. I mean, we were thinking about the same thing afterall. And i can feel my heart which is somehow in pain. Its the fact that not many relationships can be long lasting and to be frank, i don't dare, i don't want, i must not think far for our relationship. I'll just take what it gives and i appreciates you, and your everything. :')

We headed to Bangkit, i was quiet the whole journey, kinda stupid. But just listening to sayang talking is enough cause he always make me smile. Basically, he always make me happy, lol.
So headed home after the usual goodbye kiss.

Headed home, online. From today onwards, im going to force myself to slim down, and its a yes that i must slim before January.

Okay im done with my post, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home