Emily's

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Okay hello, first thing first, i've been neglecting my blogger and im much into Tumblr. Haha, and basically, i've been increasing my tumblarity, in 2 hours, my tumblarity soared up from 80 to 174!!! ISNT THAT LIKE W.O.W?! Haha, and i'm the #403 tumblrist in sinapore!! ^.^ Hehe.

Okay, i didn't met Sayang this morning as he wasn't at home. So yeap, i slept till 10.30 and my dog came in and messed with my stuffs, im very angry with it, and it is like keep on looking at me, wanting me to pamper him like how i always did, but meh, im angry with it today, just for today. ^^V Anyway, did i told you people that my dog bite the lipgloss that Fana bought for me?!! Gosh i was so upset and very angry with my dog, lolololmaoz.

I stayed at home for the whole day, and i swear it was god damn boring. Was texting with sayang and i got so happy to recieve his text message! :D I misssssss him already! ):

Was on msn with Victoria sist for the whole afternoon, <: Hehe, imma meet her up on the 5th! Yeayyyyy, can't wait, seriously xD Oh okay, tomorrow is the 29th!! Is Babymantha's sister's birthday!! Gonna post up a lil post for her tomorrow. :) And soon, 1st December will be here, and im gonna meet up Dion, probably hitting the town again, and then the 5th, meeting Victoria Sist for pedicure!!! And 9th, sayang's birthday!! :D :D :D HAHA.


Most probably im working during the month of December, hopefully it won't crash with the first week of December, x.x" If it does, IM GONNA BE OH-SO-SAAAAD. ): But fyi, im kinda excited for work!! ^.^ (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


Tomorrow's sunday, most probably meeting sayang! ^.^ Yay, okay i need to list out those names who i want to meet badly, super super super super extremely badly!!!

They are : Fana, Sera, Emma, Victoria Sist, Esther Sist, Dion. Okay?!!! GO!

BYE! Follow me on Tumblr!! http://www.uglytruths.tumblr.com :D Love you all, bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home