Emily's

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Red roses.


Morning people! ^.^ Im right now on msn with Fadhila and also on my Tumblr. ;) Im very active on my tumblr and as i can see, readers reading my blog is decreasing. I apologize for it, but im not going to give up on Blogger.com anyway ;) Hehe!

Hmm today is sunday, sayang is at his chalet already. Too bad i can't go tonight but tomorrow, im sorry sayang. Hope he will enjoy anyway, oh yeah, im heading to his Chalet with Gummy & Cammie as usual. Can't wait to see 'em again, lol!

Well, tonight imma rot at home for the whole day, eh no. Im headed to Bangkit later'on ;) Hmm, really very hungry right now, shall munch on my bread naow, and im going to finish up the whole loaf, hahaha jokes~

Okie, im listening to Candles - Hey Monday. Byeee! Will upload again later, (promise!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home