Emily's

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its been a month.


Like whaaaaa, he is so fugging smoking hawt! His name is Mitch Hewer. <: My latest crush!! Hot siaaaaaaalz, urgh! Hahahahaha~

Okay, today is the 5th! 4 more days to Sayang's birthday!! ^.^ Hehe, this morning i went to meet Sayang and headed to Bangkit and do something. Then walked to the bustop and he went for work while i left home. :] Then reach home, online, tumblr-ed, msn-ed.

Meimei is attached, i hope she will stay happy with her boyfriend. Hope they will be able to last as long as possible then! ^.^

Im so bored, last night, i was thinking what happened to me on 5th November. Thinking back, i didn't cried but i was happy. And of course, it was a hard time for me, and to make it much straightforward, what i think of people around me is that they are a bunch of fuckers. When i needed them, they are not fucking there and when they needed me, im for sure to be there to make them laugh.

The seperation between me and Hazmi, between me and some friends, seriously made me much stronger and happier. Im happy with those who are around me, mainly they are Fana, Sera, Emma, Gummy, Cammie & my sweetest boyfriend, Ayun.

Sometimes, words are not good enough as compared to actions.
Sometimes, i do want to get back to you, but i think of what had happened, i abort that idea.
Sometimes, i do miss you, our memories, but its all over.
Sometimes, i look at our photographs, thinking of our laughters, those jokes we shared, make me cry and wonder why did you changed?
Sometimes, i think, i reminiscence, i learn, and its not a sad thing that we are seperated, its a good thing that we were once together. :)

There is one chinese saying, "Hao de bu qu, xin de bu lai". Which means, if you don't let go of some certain things, there's no way we can achieve something better.

Makes sense? Oh yeah, i wanna be the happy-go-lucky girl again ;) Okla, shall stop and admire my Mitchie already, wahahahoho, tooodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home