Emily's

Monday, December 7, 2009

Today.



Okay hello!! Im here to elaborate my day alrrrrrightz. ;) I woke up at 9am, i went online after washing up, then i forgot to blog till i visited my own blog -__- And when i went to visited, it was already 11am which im supposed to meet Cammie!! Then i quickly went to bath, and then packed my stuffs. Met her at my block downstairs and headed to Teck Whye by LRT.

Met Gummy, headed to Lot1 and bought sayang's present ;) Then we mrt-ed till Tanah Merah. On the train, there is one girl staring at me and Cammie. Then want to step fierce with us with her kening and her eyes -,- Then me and Cammie was like laughing at her all the way, and yes, Gummy too, hahah! Very hilarious and she alighted at Bugis with her Bro -.- Then i played my Quadrapop again, and omg!!! I BROKE RECORD BABY!! HAHHAHAHA! :P

Then reach Tanah Merah, took shuttle bus to Sayang's chalet ^^ Then we reach already, and when i saw him i was so happy but i didn't showed out la, hehehe! :P Then we went to the beach. Played with water and damn, its nice and super fun. And stupid Gummy make me screamed cus he wanted to throw me or something, _1_ him. LOL! Jkjk :P

Then headed back to his chalet, and damn, it was super awkward. Sayang's cousin and siblings is like teasing me and i was like "........ errr, *smile*..." Then we went in and then left after taking pictures :) I did took picture with Sayang but its with him, so yeaaaaaah. :)

Then we cabbed home after that, the driver was super talkative and i can't even fucking sleep. Haiya, but he kept saying "No money, no honey" Lol and it made me think of ....... yeah, haiz.

Now, im on msn with Gummy, Cammie & Victoria Sist. And texting too. Currently, im missing Ayun like one crazy girl for no reason, and wednesday's his birthday!! ^.^ Yay!

Hmm. Can't wait for wednesday and friday, as well as saturday!! ^.^ WOOHOO! :D Okay la, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home