Emily's

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Life is hard



Happy birthday to Sayang ^.^ Finally you are turning sixteen today. I hope you'll enjoy although you are working today -_- Haha, but nevertheless, enjoy yep! Love you so so so much! Hehe, muacks! :P


Okay, i got no mood today. Last night i didn't manage to sleep till 2.30am. Again, another hard night to get through. It was seriously hard, i really got no idea what to do. I got a feeling that im going to get cheated. And cheated badly and i will end up crying. Im so scared, seriously very scared..

Today is a brand new day, i want to be strong. Sometimes, i feel like giving up but i know i won't and i can't do it. At times I have the urge to hug you so tightly till i never want to let go but im afraid of you. I want to let go, but i know my heart won't allow me to. I don't want to cry, but i end up crying myself to sleep.

If only you know what's inside my mind, things will be much easier. I don't wish to spoil anything, so i'll just keep it and bottle things up. Perhaps, this might do us good although it doesn't do any good to me. But its going to be worth it, i believe.

3 more days to 1st monthsary. 9 more days to N level's result. I hope, things will go smoothly and i'll get the best result that i'll ever get for this 2 occasion.

Sighz, life is hard but i gotta bear with it. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home