Emily's

Monday, December 14, 2009

Two is better than 1.


So today, i had my KFC meal after craving it for like 1 week? Yup, and im happy! I went to Bpp with Fana Pendek today, and she's such a bitch seriously. _1_ Haha, but still, she's the best, huahuahua~

We had our meals there, then i was having my cheesefries and we left halfway. Headed to idk what block and slacked, and this fucking sick uncle whom im fucking scared of was opposite of us, and i stared at him cause i was fucking shocked. Then he was showing the handsign to ask us to go towards him. I persuaded Fana to leave that place and guess what, she say "nevermind, im here" Wahpiang, i was not feeling safe, instead i felt much scared. Cause what if i have to be the one who should protect her?! O_O

So the uncle came towards us, and i was eating my cheesefries halfway (LOL) and then he came and smiled to me. I got so fucked up and scared and i threw my fries to him. Then we walk away, wah cheebye, fuck ah Fana, you see ah!!! Hahahaha, but it was fun la, lol! Fana nk step heroine je, hahahaha kidding dok :P

Then we slacked till about 6pm and off to buy dinner and then send Fana to the traffic light while i headed home.

Okay, now i've decided on what course to take. But im stucked betwene 3 courses, which is Retail, Business and Pastry. Its all available in Clementi ITE. Lol, so how. :O

Hmm, today im kinda of moody i got no idea why too, shall go offline at 9.15 then, time now is 8.59pm. So yup, bye~

I miss you. Make it quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home