Emily's

Monday, December 14, 2009

Grandmother stories~


Okay, just 4 more days to release of N level's result.
Just 4 more days while Ayun leaves Singapore for Hongkong for 5 good days.
Just 1 more day and Fad's coming over!
Today is the 6th day.
Nothing much to say, i slept at 3+ yesterday, im so pathetic for these few days, haiz. -.-

I can't wait for 18th to come, reason is because that im going to recieve my result. And im gonna see classmates again!

Im going to stay at home and clean my room. And maybe meeting Gummy & Cammie too, wanna get back the controller from Gummy, haha! And also my dickies bag too, rofl.

I miss the feeling of the warmth, rofl! Haha, im talking rubbish, damn it. Ok, i shall stop here, bye.

Oh and anyway, Aslina and I is gonna go for the same course man!! Woohoo! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home