Emily's

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ego diligo vos


Hiiiiiii. Im here for a proper post! Haha, okay before i starts....

I'd like to wish Cheryl a happy sixteenth birthday! :D Sorry to paitao you and Yingying, Vivien & Tina. Seriously, i feel weird when i'm with you all, but nevertheless, happy sixteenth! :) Lovez.

Okay, shall talk about yesterday, it was a horrible starting, but then afterall i had fun! First i went to 215. My mom wanted me to go UOB but then i went to OCBC, that's why i want to deposit the money, but i failed. I tried for 6 times and fuck, i still can't get it. And the police inside was staring at me, then i was like "wahpiang, why cannot?!" Then i fed up, called mom, then i head to Novena.

Reach Novena, went to Control Station and waited for Fadhila. Then she called me, telling me that she will be late for 30 minutes, so i went to KFC and wait for her alone. Very pathetic i tell you, ha ha. Then i waited for 1 hour 30 minute, which is from 1.30pm - 3.30pm. Omg, i fucking fed up sial, cause i don't like to wait for people, hahahah! :X Then till 3.30, finally she came!!

Hug her and we both laughed! Haha, (as usual la.) Then she told me why she late and we end up cursing the bus driver, hahah! Then we train back to Cck. While going back, she told me alot of stuffs, and then i update her about my life etc etc. Then we saw hot guys O_O HAHA. Then we went to Bpp with her luggage -_- Then went to UOB. Then we walked home.

Reach home, put down our stuffs, then we off to lepak around my block. Then we headed to Pasar Malam and Gummy called me. This is our conversation.

Me : Hello Gummy?
Gummy : Oi, you where one?!
Me : Your head la Gummy. *laugh*
Gummy : Haha, eh sis you at where?
Me : Bangkit, pasar malam with Fadhila.
Gummy : EH EH! GOT SELL SHIRT? UNDERWEAR?
Me : Shirt got, underwear have, but confirm don't have your size. ( Cause all kid's)
Gummy : Bastard sia you, fuck la.
Me : HAHA, kidding la~
Gummy : Got takoyaki?!
Me : Yup, got! You want? I buy for you. What flavour you want?
Gummy : Pork, got?
Me : You, fuck you la!
*got one uncle stare at me when i say "fuck you" and fadhila laughed so loudly. Uncle's face maintain*
Gummy : Kkk, you choose k. I reach i call you again.

Haha, can imagine the scene?! HAHAHA!! Then we buy already, went to 124. Rained fucking heavily and one cat jumped on the chair that im sitting and i screamed. Lol! Then Gummy & Cammie came, slacked for awhile, then headed to Bangkit. Bought cupcorn and dinner. Then we went home after that ;)

Reach home, bath, off to Bangkit again with Fadhila to get red beans. Then reach home, packed her stuffs, then we slept at around 1+

This morning, Alson woke me up, urgh! -_- He was otp with Fadhila, and he asked Fadhila to put the phone on my ear and Alson went "HELLOO EMILY!!!!" I chuatio and wake up, fuck man! Haha, then i can't remember his voice and i said "Who you sia?" Then he say "Alson la, walao, forget me." Then i say "No la.. Cause so long never contact mah.." Haha, then he hung up already.

Fadhila went out and headed to Chinese Garden for swimming with the usuals. She ajak me, but then i refuse to go. Don't ask why, haha. So i assume that she met Michael? Yup. So now, im at home, she will be coming back later on to take her Camping bag.

Texted with Ayun just now! :) :) Hehe, then now no longer texting already cause he's working. So yup, eh sia la, 2 more days?! And last night farid send me this :

Farid : News just reported that this friday, 2.30pm results will be out. Please spread it around omg much.
*i laughed when i saw "omg much"*
*Spreads to Gummy etc*
Gummy : I don't want to spread la sis, save prepaid! LOL
Me : LOL!!

Haha, Gummy always make me laugh. Then Cammie is the serious one. BAHA. Im so bored, entertain meeeee?! :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home