Emily's

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

^.^V

Okay hi, time now is 10.30am. Im going to go out of the house at about 11+ and then head to bank. And then mrt to Novena and meet this lady on top ^^ Hehe, i can't wait to see her and give her tha biggest hug! :D :D

Okay, today's plan is to fetch Fadhila. And the rest of the day.... Haven't plan yet, perhaps meeting pendek or something? I got no idea :(

Last night dad & mom came back, watched ghost movie together, and i swear, its god damn funny and can you imagine, the whole family gets laughing together or rather scared etc? Haha, its cool maaaan \m/

I met Ayun & Rashidi last night at 129 while im on my way to buy my dinner and supper for the my parents with Eugene. Was very very happy to see them! Like seriously, lmao, don't mind me. Bahaha!! Then headed home, slept around 2+.

Woke up at 9.30 as mom woke me up, i was like zzz with the fucked up hair, lol. So yup, i look like a lion, lolz.

Oh and last night, i had the most fucking terrible dream i ever had, i dreamt that i was attached with WINX CLUB!! (GUMMY, CAMMIE, KAK ILAH & YANA SHOULD KNOW WHO.) Wah nabeh, the dream sibeh fucking scary siol, but then fucking rich you know, hehe *keting keting* Bahahah, but but!! The father turns out to be Mr Teoh, super budget guy. HAHAHA LOL!

Okay back to topic, woke up, brushed teeth, mom asked me to go to 215 for her, haiya, why didn't she left me a message or something? But come to think of it, if she didn't woke me up, i think i'll still be asleep till like 12? AND THEN I WILL BE LATE. LOL. So yup, thanks mama i love you ^^ MUAAAAAACKZ.

Hehe time now is 10.41am.. Just 3 more fucking days till 18th! I can't wait, but at the same time i'm sad, nobody knows why, i got no idea that if im sad, does the opposite party feels the same way too? Haiyo, ming ku ah.......... Joke~ But seriously, im sad :(

Make me happy? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home