Emily's

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I miss you.


Okay hello! Im here to blog again, 1 more minute to 7pm. :P Okay, im kinda excited for tomorrow, cause im taking my result and fucccccck, i doubt i can sleep tonight unless i am really sleepy, zzz.

Hmm, i'm heading school tomorrow with Ayun most probably ^^ So i shall meet Emma, Sera & Fana in school then! [: I can't wait to see them again, especially Sera Sist!! I miss hugging her, meh boo boo! Shall talk about today then, :)

Gummy called me and then i met Gummy, Cammie & Aqilah outside ma house, Gummy had his hair cutted by Aqilah. Then after that headed to Bangkit then to Pasar Malam again! Bought pizzas! :D Then we went to idk what block and lepak.

We had fun, took 1 picture and my face look so fake -.- And i love Aqilah's hair to the max, omg. Im so jealous x.x" Haha! Then we left while Aqilah went to meet her friends. And today, i got attacked by 2 crazy people, and they are Gummy and Cammie. They are very scary okay, lol. But nevermind, no joke no fun, no fuck no son!! :D

I vomitted just now and Cammie was like "oi oi, eh you ok?" Hahaha, damn cute lah she! Haha, i got no idea what i vomit too, wasn't feeling well either, but i still had fun afterall! :)

Gummy, i want bubblegum, original flavour ah brother!!! You are the bessssssst if you got the bubblgum with you, mehahahahah! :P

Im very happy with my tumblarity, it's 2,031 now. And im 27th place in singapore!! Haha, proud :D Hahahaa, k la, i so bitchy man, wtf. _1_ me. Hahahah, Cammie's online!!

Okay, im done with ma post~ But before saying bye, i'd like to say something :)

Sera sist, i promise you, tomorrow i won't cry okay, i will laugh till you ask me to shut up. Hope we will be taking the same course and also going to the same ITE. I don't want you to leave me you know baby, i love you alot. Lol, i sound so lesbian, im joking about the "baby" hahaha. But still sist, you know me, we almost got the same interest and i've yet make you to .... Haha you know rightttt.... HAHAHA.

I can't waitttt!!! WOOHOOOOOOO~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home