Emily's

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Have halloween on Christmas?

Hi readers, im not really in a good mood, for these 4 days or rather 5, i'll be very grumpy as my fucking mens is here and my nose hurts cause got pimple T.T Last night was a horrible night, but then it ended in a nice way.

I first went to sleep at 12am, then i woke up again at 1.30am as i recieved a text from Ayun saying goodnight :) Then after replying him, i can't sleep till 4am. I feel so damn uncomfortable, and very sick too. :(

So i texted up Nelson (very random lor me.) Then asked him how was he cause the last time we chatted was months ago, lol! So yup, he sound kinda old and he claim that he is matured. Oh my tian, haha!! Then i end up texting with his Girlfriend, Fiona. She's nice! ^.^

Luckily she didn't got offended that i texted Nelson, i was really bored and Nelson just came up on my mind randomly. So yup, hope they will last long then! ^^V This is what i laughed at when im texting with him.

Me : O.o Last long okay!
Nelson : Will de la
Me : Wah, ji confident yi xia.
Nelson : Haha lols

Haha, but i buey tahan the way he types, he mcm malas nk layan me, but then he always type like this de, so i don't mind ;) Im on Msn with Lingsheng right now, he always never fail to make me laugh by being sacarstic to me. Lol!

Im very bored now, brother just cooked noodle for me. :D Most probably meeting Gummy & Cammie later on! :) Yay!

Today is the 9th day, i've made it through, but i wonder, when will this end...? :(
Tomorrow is the day, results. Omg much, i can't wait. Ayun's leaving tomorrow.. :(

18 don't come please, i need a hug now, badly, terribvery. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home