Emily's

Monday, December 21, 2009

i feel so upset.
i am so worried.
i am feeling very weird.
i have the urge to change my blogskin but i love this skin as Victoria Sist did it for me. (luv!)

i feel like going out to lepak.
fadhila's leaving later, gonna miss her.

yesterday she make me laugh like hell when im praying, damn her.
haha! and yes, today i went jogging with her and im half dead.

i think my stamina suck to the core, and im gettin lazier and fatter!!!!!!!! :(
today we ran past CDSS! ^^ hehe.

im addicted to coke and its a bad thing, as Gerald use to say that Coke suck. HAHAHA.

Im being so random nao. buai~

Editted @ 1.21pm.

I've applied for ITE already.

And this is the 5 courses, lollllll. All clementi sia! HAHA.

Office is my 1st choice.
Culinary is my 2nd.
Food & Breverage is my 3rd.
Retail is my 4th.
While tourism is my 4th choice! :)

I hope i gets either one, like duh! HAHAHA. K la, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home