Emily's

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Drama queens with slashes over their faces

Okay im here to blog again for the 2nd time in less then 3 hours, hahahah! And pardon me for my title for this post, very random i know, but its cool right? :)

I love my blogskin and blogsong now, i don't know why do i feel so random, simple yet hyper. Seriously bored, my body ache terribly, geeeez :(

Im currently msning with God I Love Ari :) Hahaha, nobody can figure this out i think? I took 2 days to figure it out, rofl.

Omg, my bffl knows me super well, he is god damn cb, keep calling me tetek head, stupid dick. So bored nowwwwwwwwwww.

So fucking bored, urgh. K la, im not going to blog again for today, wait for tomorrow then. Eh tomorrow 23rd eh?! Omgawd, time flies~

Yay, going to Aunt's house on the 24th for Christmas party & Grandma's birthday!! :] Can't wait to see my pretty & handsome cousins! :D

IM DONE FOR TODAY'S POST, BUAIZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home