Emily's

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

cry me a river and sail yourself to death.

I think the way i blogs changed :O Apparently, this is my 3rd post for today, im feeling so pathetic and attention-seeking too. Stupid me -__-

today i was thinking while trying to form a quote by myself. and this is how it goes, sounds stupid but to me its nice, ha ha.

this is me, the only me. if you can’t handle my attitude, my flaws, my ugly side, then its an yes that you don’t deserve me.

how is it? i find it super nice, hehe. but only 1 person reblog me -_- haha who cares, as long as i like it! im still down, argh fuck this feeling x.x"

lastly, i got no idea why am i blogging, i just hate blogging and yet i feel like blogging. haha scorpions, what can you say.. they are mysterious O-O!

im leaving on the 31st, and i hope, you will catch me before i leaves. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home