Emily's

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Things ain't getting any better


Okay, im done with my dinner but not bath. So i'll go for a bath after this ;) Hmm today is 27th and its a very important day for my bro and his girlfriend, da 1 year dok! Haha, congratulations bro! :) I hope you and Aiyin will last long okay, and hope mom won't mistake Aiyin as Ayun & Ayun as Aiyin anymore, haha! Okay whatever -__-

So im heading to town tomorrow, and seriously speaking, im feeling happy yet sad. Happy is that i am meeting my primary school mates and hang out after for not meeting each other for like 4 years and we're meeting like tomorrow!! HAHA. Sad is that we're heading town, yes town... Okay whateverrrrrrr. :P

So today, i woke up at 1.04pm. And last night i slept at 4am. Can't sleep last night as something is bothering me, how i wish i was smart. Okay what am i talking sia, wtf.

So i was on msn with Thasvin & Emma just now, we were talking about class outing for 4D. And yes, 3 of us are planning it, so any enquiries, do visit the class blog @ http://fo-urd.blogspot.com or check my/your facebook events. ^^ Hehe and teachers are coming too, can't wwwwait!!

So yeah, now currently waiting for Thasvin to get back to me asap as i need him now. Thasvin!!! FASTER SMS/CALL ME!!! YOU DUMB SHIT! HAHAHAHHAHAHA JOKES! :P

Okay so im done with my post, so yeah and yes, he finally contacted me, lol! Oh and yes, my prepaid is gonna be low soon, and i don't think imma get it topp-ed up. So yeah, hahaha i'll see how then! :)

Okay, im done. No mood now, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home