Emily's

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Please get out of my mind.


Okay hello readers ;) Shall not waste time and start blogging already, im so tired x.x" So today i woke up by brother's yelling and i was angry with him cause he suddenly came into my room and shouted "CHEH CHEH, WAKE UP!!!" And i was like "WTF LA!" HAHAHAHAHA.

Then woke up, wash up, bath. Then dad drove us to Greenridge primary, then me and Brother alighted. Bought his books and fuck, its so fucking heavy, almost killed my right hand, lol. Then headed to Greenridge and had lunch settled there, ate KFC and one of the motorist look like aliff aziz and i thought it was him and i stared at him all the way. HAHAH, then he stare back and he smile to me, i was like "chey, not aliff la" Lmao, haha!

Then ate already, walk to Jelapang and train back home. Reach home, then went to Yewtee's Mac and meet Fadhila, Kamilah, Michelle & Suhaimi. Then around 4.30pm me and Fadhila left, cabbed to meet her mom, then took photos :]

Then 307 to Yewtee, hugged her mom and Fadhila of course! Then we went seperate way, i feel like crying when im hugging Fadhila and ohmygod, i feel so kid. I want Fadhila to come back, if not imma kill her! LOL.

Then train back home, change to Lrt and alighted at Petir, bought dinner for grandma. Then walk back home. While walking back, i feel so.... sad ;( Cause i use to walk and buy dinner with him and now im alone. So that's the reason why im always rejecting my brother if he were to ask me to get dinner instead of him, so much memories seriously.. :(

Last night i was chatting with bff. And last night i was pondering over what we are talking, i did cried, i felt much much better after crying. As for tonight, i hope its gonna be a good night for me. I miss you alot, and i doubt you did, right dude?

Like what Samdol always say, if don't have boyfriend, takpe. Scandal for what. (LOL!!)
Like what bff say, must be strong, life is hard but bff will be there for me.
Like what Gummy & Cammie say, must be "jual mahal" :D
Like what Nelson say, single is the best.

I hope i can do it although is fucking hard for me. But once again, i do miss you alot. And i got no idea how to live with it..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home