Emily's

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

David, me love you!

Hello everyone. I've got no school today! Ha ha, yesterday reached home around 2am i think? Was waiting for so damn bloody long for my Brother to be bailed. But nevermind, its worth it! :) And Alan is still inside manz, ): Faster faster, god bless that his mom allows him to go for a blood test so that he can goes homeeeeee! :)

I'm on Msn wit Fana, he found a new hottie, super hot la, NOT! Hah, to me not hot at all, David is still the hottestzxs! ;D Hah, yesterday i webcammed wit Joshua, fun siah! Haha, he's funnyae!~

Ha, okay. Buy hunnyaez. Good day! :O

"Aww, that's greaaaaaaat!" > David says.

Angie: Thanks dear! :B
` BERNICE , ♥: Thanks Mei.
seracyrus: Alamak, ni budak uh, where's your link? -.-
iLah: No problemz. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home