Emily's

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hubby/Baobei, mwahz.

WenhuiBaobei/Hubby, happy monthsary. :)
Me love die you alot alot, i'm glad that we didn't even drifted apart. :)
I swear, i will be there for you no matter what happens alright!
Last long with your Mr Koh. He he, & control your moodswingz yup. :>

I'm actually posting on the 26th, but i want to publish it on 27th neh.
Ha ha, whats wrong with me man? Rofl, siao siao siao!
I'm going on Excursion today! With Pork's class and other 2 NT class, he he.
Yeay, i can't wait, and yknow what?
I will enjoy, hahaha! Pictures soon, suresures!
Bye.

Editted.
Hey readers, i'm back. :) Well, i got loads of pictures to upload, but my laptop's Bluetooth isn't working, sad yeh. Nevermind, i shall elaborate using words, ha ha! Oh wait a minute, i miss Pork alot, )': Wonder what's he doing? Geeeeez, faster come online! xD

Today school was ok, Pork was like so cuteeeee! Ha ha, as usual lah, he he! Took bus with Jeni. Then bought mineral water (i do that everyday, fyi.) Then headed to the parade sq. Then saw Pork, hahahahah! Then had break, changed into class shirt. After break, went back to parade sq, saw Pork, and i was sort of no mood, for no reason too :/ Ha ha, siao. I hate the weather this few days, wtf. -_____-"

Trip to Civic Distric is fun and its a eye-opener to me. ^^ I didn't know that Singapura is actually Lion City. HAHAHA, SHAME ON ME MAN, HAHAH! Mr hoe was with us, :) Had a lilk break at the KFC. :) Saw Pork again, ha ha! Had so much damn fun with Fieza O darling & Sera beb. Ha ha, we were like stupid girls. Lol, andand, not forgetting the tour guide, Mr Rashid! He is so so so so so super nice and adorable!! Ha ha!

Reached school, was pissed off with my bro, forget it. :) Then walked down with Jeni & Aslina. Awww, i miss Fana. ): Then i got high and started to sing Hero v v loudly, and people from CHIJ was looking at 3 of us, hahaha! Then me & Jeni headed to Cck. Was waiting for 67 for 30 minz, damn long ok. Had a heart to heart talk, she's my girl, i love her more than you go humans! Haha, she's irritating la, lol. But hey? She's nice & i love her. Ha ha ha!

Went to Foodcourt, had Ice Kachang. Then called Suhaimi, bused back to school. Watch Soccer match, 3C vs 3A/3B. 3C won, and J was injured. Ohmyy. Hope he's alright, =) Then a fight broke out in their own team, meaning teamates belonging to the same team fighting. I am so freaked out and started to think of Pork. Lol, because one of them was Pork's goodfriend. Ha ha, they were really very rough and i was really freaked out. Lol, i'm going to tell Pork about it, seriously. Ha ha!
I got video to show you guys, Shane Aka Enahs introduced to me, here it is. >





Its nice okay, anyway, i promise that pictures is going to be uploaded soon, serious ok! =)


Editted again. :)

I cried just now, because of Pork lah, wtf. He ah, seriously, nevermind ah! But he tiki bodoh, wahpiang. Lololol, nevermind nevermind. But he managed to made me smile again, lol! Don't tell you what he do! :P Ha ha, and he tricked me 2 times, damn clever siahhh! Hohoh, i'm so happy now, i don't know why too, lol. And, yeh. (L)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home