Emily's

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lil nippy!


This show is nice, great, funny, v nice, v great, v funny! Ha ha, you guys should watch it, really. Reeeally lah! I'm waiting for Monsters Vs Ailens. :) Who wanna watch with me? Maybe with ASF sisters? :O Don't know lehhhhzx.

Just now, Shakir, Inia, Tszakir(?), Emmabel, her boyfriend, Ari, Aslina and me went for it. Its a pity that both Shahirah and Fieza couldn't make it, )': Nevermind, still got next time mah! Ha ha, okay. I got nothing to blog about already. :)



My man, love you! Hahah! Call me Mrs. Desrosiers. :) Tomorrow's school, like finally man, i miss school, i miss J, i miss my girls, i miss Siewjing(!) & Porrrrk! :D Ha ha, okayae, bye babiez.



Sara.L: Hah, love you more lah! Hek hek. :B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home