Emily's

Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm so confused.


Everybody's going crazy, including me. -___-"

Apparently, i deleted my previous post for no reason, rofl. As i said above, (looks up) i'm going crazy. :O Last night, i had a damn hard time falling asleep. I think its because of me reading the letters, wtf. And i end up missing you! Hey dude! Why am i missing you? I must stop it, rrrrrreally. -_________-"

Today schooooool, i am so disappointed in my Mother Tongue. )': My standard dropped, wtf. Lucky my oral saved me, i got 41/50 ^^ Lucky lucky me! Ha ha ha, i must work harder! I failed my science, for both Physics & Chemistry. Ha ha, damn pro lah me, lololol! :D

After schl, slacked at the canteen with Angelo. Then talked to Elton Fucker, then mom drove me & bro to Whampoa. Then reach there, not long after Changda came. Then Willie then Harris. Then left around 7pm, dad drove us home. Damn shag okayz. )':

I read the letters last night, i stopped myself from crying. I told myself, i mustn't miss you, seriously. But i still missed you at the end, and because of that, i couldn't get to sleep. And yes, i've already gotten over you, yes i did. :') You're attached now, since after 9 months, you guys still patched, means this is true love. As there is one saying " True Love Is When You Let Go, It Will Still Come Back To You " Cool huh? Ha ha, whatever siah. Seriously, emily talk cork. -.-

Okay lah, i think i will stop here. I will reply tags then. ^^v

M A N T H A's ♥ : Thanks sister! Luv you!
AhbeaR :
Thanks, you takecare too. :)
Passerby! :
Err, yeh. Today's 22nd, please don't make me feel weird again! Because it doesn't matters anymore, i assume? :/ And, don't talk about his girlf, just because you dislikes her, i mean just don't talk about her, she will get mad :@ Ha ha, trust me. Perhaps, i really deserve someone better? :/ I don't know. )':

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home