Emily's

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hello everyone.

Math class, Ha ha. :)

Finally, my blog is done! Ha, miss my post anotz. Ha ha, i bet you did man. :) Ha ha, these few days really suck. I dont know why too, rofl. :O I'm crazy, omfg. I chatted with Porky just now, hek hek hek. :P i feeel so high, for no reason. :/ Ok lah, Fana is sad now, i'm so sorry for your late-cousin. Cheer up okay, this is life. :) Babe, i love you! ;D I got pictures to show you guys, see thisssss. >


Aslina & Me @ Shaw. :) On 21st May.

What is Fana trying to do? LOL! (today)

Aslina, Fana & me on 25th May!

Suhaimi cutestuff, 25th May!
Angelo damn handsome picture, hahahahaha! 22nd May!
Finger's mine, ha ha! Angelo's picture, was cropped. :) 22nd May!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home