Emily's

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I miss you, i really do.


Alright, i'm so so tired now, i'm having stomach cramps due to my fucking menses. Urgh, i'm seriously feeeling very fucked up sia, what the hell. I'm so sorry to my Drama juniors and peers. I actually vented my anger on you'all, like what the fuck! I'm so sorry, seriously. )':




Had perfo just now, was so stressed up. My acting must be damn effing lousy. :/ Whatever lah, lousy lousy lohz. I skipped my dinner, was so fuck up. Geeeeeeeeeeeezx. Then after perfo, went to AVA room, then changed and left schl with Tina, Ying & Vivien. I thought i saw something, but in the end, its was just stickers. But we ran and scream, Tina is the fastest, rofl.



Had dinner at Cc, with Yingying. :) Had a talk with her, regarding to Pork lah, i also feel that way, the positive way of course! Then i headed home, slept. Bath and online, here i am. :)



I got pictures, yes. I'm so tired, sorry. ):


>

Inia, Emoily, Fieza, Aslina & Sera.

Suhaimi Hotstuff & Emoily.


Emmabel, Ray, Emoily, Sera & Chon2


Emmabel & Emoily.


Emoily & Jeni


Fieza O & Emoily


Fieza O & Emoily ^^


Alright, thats all i assume. I'm feeling so upset and empty now lehzx. School's gonna end soon, and i won't be able to see You aymore, i'm afraid that everything will change. But i will make sure, it will change for good, yeah. I love You, and i miss You every now and then, see You tomorrow, alright. & yeah, i reeally miss you alot today, ):
Shane: Lol, thanks!
fieza: I had fun too bby, love you! Mwah!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home