Emily's

Friday, May 29, 2009

I remember your smile.


Hello readers, i'm back! Ha ha, it was so fun just now with my fucking girl, Fana. Hahaha! Firstly, i was late, lol. She was looking so irritated by me, hah! I was like "oh fuck shit, Fana gonna point me the magic finger" Lol, but you know what, she didn't but to just complain and complain about my late-ness, sorry ah girl!

Ha ha, then trained to Novena. She bragged that she don't need to sit down, because its just 40 minutes there. But you know what again? She sat down, lol! And she is such a bad girl, she points me middle finger for no reason. She anyhow say Bangala is my boyfriend, like geeez! Then reach Novena already, took 139 to Whampoa. Its pronounced as "wam-poh". But yet she pronounced as "wan-pua". Damn cute righttt! Too bad, she's my husband! Ha ha, NO!

Then went to Sabrina for awhile to meet my mom, my bro wanted to use the fire extinguisher and hit my mom man!! What the hell lah! I'm so speeeeeechless man. ): Then bring Fana to the Salon, she damn funny. Inside the train, she said that she wanna tell the hairdresser what hairstyle she wants, (because i said i will ask the hairdresser to cut botak for her.) Haha! Then reach the salon, she is to tonguetied, and i end up helping her, lol! And she look so cute with her Spike lah! :B He he, then went to Sabrina to meet my mom & took $$ from her, then bus down to Toa Payoh. Had Kfc for lunch. Talked about our sec one life, she damn hiliarious. Haha!

Then trained to Yishun, bused back. Today was indeeeeed fun! And yeah, like what i told Fana, i will talk about her here, yes i will. :}
Here you go, dearest!
>
Hey bitch, you know what? Thanks for everything. Thanks for being there when i'm at the most deeepest point of my life esp when i'm waiting for Nelson. Thanks alot, you were always there when i cries and you will cheer me up with your pretty face. I'm sorry if i were to do anything wrong or rude to you. I'm sorry if i wasn't there for you when you got problems, but i doubt you have any, you're a Happy Go Lucky Girl. ;) I thank you for everything, and yes. I promise, while i'm waiting for Amios, i will not end up like how i was when i'm waiting for Nelson. :D
I love you, last long with Akif alright!

xx, emily.

Okay, school was ok today! Had some exercise at the field, damnb hawt ok. Smiled to Pork, he he. Then had Cip, went to the neighbourhood and collected rubbishes, then went back. Had a lil nap at the canteen, till Fieza, Aslina & Fana was nudging me and said "pork pork pork pork!!" I was so irritated, and woke up. Pork saw me, :/ Then didn't eat, had free lsn. Slept, collected result slip, omfg. I flunked everything but not English & Mother Tongue. -.- Science suck, urgh.

I am starting to hate some or rather one teacher recently, esp after exams. I was wondering, what is wrong with the particular teacher. That teacher is so bias, that teacher shows favourtism to some students of our schl, and the rest will be like shits to that teacher. Like what the hell man, but no matter what, one word, Endure. :') I will get thru this, yes i will!

Today was the last day of schl for most of us, but not Sec 4NA, 4E & 5NA. We've got to go back schl for the first two weeks of June for tutoring lsn. 4NT isn't there, means no Pork seeing. ): I swear, i am gonna miss him alot, seriously. I hope you will see this you know.
Takecare during June alright, text me soon! =) & i love you!

Alright, apparently, i changed my blogskin, its not because i'm in a bad mood state, its because i'm bored and i hate the previous skin, rofl! Ha ha, i'm so bored and warm now, grah. And, i'm so into Aloha From Hell's song, i loike! :B

I'm waiting for Pork to come online and hopefully, he will not go offline so soon, hekhek. Bye readers, tag me alright! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home