Emily's

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hello, second post!

Hi la-lings, ha ha. Im using another huge laptop, and im having difficulties in typing. I'm on msn with Kak Fieza & Farris, rofl. Both of 'em is so funny ok, ha ha. Alright, the other laptop has pictures, but it doesn't doesn't have internet connection, sigh. And we stays at the 3rd floor, and 3rd floor doesn't have internet!!!!??? Omfg, im damn pissed just now, rofl. But my bro let me use, so gooood of him rightzx. Ha ha, alright. My mom is physcoing my bro for body masssage. Ha ha ha, but my bro like so "don't know leh". Rofl, alright, shall blog about today, pictures will be up sooon, promise, okay! ;D



Reached Malaysia custom at 4am, then waited for the custom to open, then go to Thailand custom, then reach Hatyai around 7am plus? :D Then had Breakfast, ate Bak Kut Teh (from singapore) Then went to hotel, posted for the 1st post, (refer to below.) Then, went to pray at 3 different temples, then went to BigC for lunch and shopping. :3

Bought clothes, then left for hotel, then bathed, went to Salon, washed hair, then rested there til thai time 6.30pm. Then left for dinner, had Guava drink, then went to street and walked around, then went to Lee Garden Hotel/Shopping Centre. Bought clothes again, he he. Then walked back to hotel. Here i am. :) Ha ha, today was a tiring day ah, seriously. :(

I wannnnnna do my manicure tomorrow, he ha ho. I shall stop here, i needa go do something already, ha ha. Keep the tags coming alright? :D Me cinta y'all. :) Mwahz.

M A N T H A's ♥: Hello sister, sure thing! :D
-Qianhui: When im at Sinagpore. :)
KAK LOVE YOU: Kak, adik pon rindu kau, haah! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home