Emily's

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

reach out to you, touch my hand.



Hai readers, ha ha. I'm on msn with Angelika Baby and Kak Fieza (!) Ha ha, Cat too, he so fucking basterd, i tell him i buy kuching food for him, he decline siahz. Ha ha, i am chatting with all my malay mates, haha! And, we're communicating by malay language. :) I loveeee! Ha ha ha.

Suke ah, lol. Okay ah, i got nothing to blog leh, oooooh ya!




Me, Shiping, Kristlyn, Jacia, Ahling chose a name for ASF, we decided to change ASF to USB. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! USB stands for United Sisters Brothers. And yes, we are recruting boys, ha ha. Isn't that so coooooooool! o.o Ha ha, i'm still chatting with Kak Fieza and HadiCat. Ha ha.




Now, that cat is critisizing my dog, saying that my dog is stupid, so bad righttt. My dog is fucking cute okay, i show you all. :P >



Cool, cute kn! Ini Milo ah, anjing pat rumah aku, cute gileeeee! =D Ha ha, i'm gonna miss you, lil one, ha ha. I will buy shirts for you okay! Ha ha, mwah, love you!~

Alright, i got 2 videos to show you all, i got it from Otang's blog. SUPER FUNNNNNEY! HAHAHAHAHHA, HERE YOU GO~






Alright, i shall end here, shall reply tags. :)


Otang: Linked already!
Kak iLah: Linked, already. :)


OFF TO THAILAND, BACK ON SATURDAY! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home