Emily's

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sister lurp.



Hello, im back. Im eating my dinner while blogging here and msning with Fadhila, the no pussy girl, haha! Oh well, whatever, she's gonna kill me if she sees this, *laugh. :/

Well, today was grrrrreat! Baby called me as i didn't repond to his text and he called me, i was still sleeping at that point of time, it was 7am, and i was like why you so early ah? Then he was like Your head, now 7am already sial!. I was astonished and i quickly wake up, but my spect, and handphone all drop, very kecoh lor, haha. Then bathed, prepared. Went to bustop with HL milk in my hand, lol.

Met him at Bustop, then walked to school, uhm, morning baby, haha!~ Then after that, reached gate, OM was there and my hair was down, he was like aiming at me ah, but i was like wahthfuck, bobian step as if wanna tie my hair, but actually NO!! Then go canteen, met up with tha rest, then went to parade sq with Sera. Fadhila was late, lol. -.-

Had Geography paper, okay lah, able to do ah. Then dismissed at 10.10am, went down to canteen, was looking for baby, but no avail. Stood on top of the bench, then Sera was like i know you short ah, dont need to let people know ah emily!! I jitao come down, i looked at her and she laughed all the way, very bad hor!! :@ Then saw Baby!! Hahaha! Then took bag and went to him. ^^v Then walked out of school, went to 190 bustop, then suwooped, then wanted to go to Bpp but in the never, then walked to my block.

Slacked, then Fadhila came, then we slacked awhile then went to 190 bustop and left. :D Me and Fadhila bought the same waterbottle! ^^ Haha, gonna bring to school tomorrow, weeee! Oh yeah, tomorrow lepak again with Baby and Fadhila, sisterlurp eh, haha! :P

Alright, shall end here and msn with the pussy now, haha! Love yah lots lots. :)

Baby, i love you so much, day by day, i miss you so much! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Thanks for your keychain after you know that mine was spoilt, and it was so sweet of you to give me yours! I love you eh, b! I feel like irritating you again, hahaha! Lol! Me love you! We will get thru the fasting month alright? No holding hands nevermind ah! :)

PS:/Our waterbottle very cool, konek-wannabe. Hahaha! Right fadhila?! Hah! K, shhh! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home