Emily's

Friday, August 14, 2009

Second post.

I am upset now, was on the phone with Yiling just now, haha, the last time i heard her voice was on 1st August 2008, l-o-l! No, not bearing grudges eh, takmo terase eh! :/

Was on Msn with Alson and Farris just now, was like pleading with 'em, the have my ezlink card photo which is fucking cb ugly, and Alson send to Shakir sial, Shakir, please don't spread it!! Alson wants me to call him Korkor on monday then he delete the picture, so i have to call him Kor kor whenever im in contact with him no matter thru msn, facebook or in school. :( Grrr, no choice, >:(

I am upset is because of someone, wahpiang eh, please ah! Don't do this thing lah, when you know you might get into trouble then why?! -.- Now, its over, so bad mood now! :@ Wahpiang, why so many people bad mood tonight ah?! Cb sial, pukimak lah sial, i also bad mood now, cb. :@

Okay, i think i shall stop here, tomorrow is Hazmi's 16th birthday, so i shall post smth up for him here, hiak hiak. :D


Eh bitch, happy 16th birthday, enjoy yeah? :) I wanna wish you all the best, and yes, i will be there for you always okay! Haha, you know i know eh, hahahahaha, okay, BFF \m/ Hah!

Okay, shall end here, need to cool down, anyway, i wanna go for a haircut, baby don't allow me to cut my back hair but only my fringe. :( So, bangs or not? Friends all say slanted, bangs i cut before, very japan, -.- Ya la, okay, bai earthlings, :D

Daddy, a yes from you please! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home