Emily's

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Im so sick.

Hi readers, time check 4.06pm. Ive been backspacing for what i've typed since few minutes ago. And, i feel so wrong, so demanding. I don't know why too, seriously. Someone tell me why? :(

I've been coughing since 10th August, what a betch. I am having soar-throat and guess what? I had Longjohn today, and its worst now, its killing me. :( Hope i get well soon, i don't wanna lose my loud voice, geeez.

Had my first prelim paper today, Mother Tongue. Woke up at 6am, iron-ed uniform, then bath, sms someone, then met someone downstairs my block, then walked to school. After that met up with Huzai, then walked to school, didn't talked much as Huzai was there, paiseh ah! Haha. Then reached school, someone went to toilet and then we went seperate ways. I headed to canteen to meet the rest, then after that, talked, and went to parade sq with Fadhila.

Was damn warm, then assembly liao headed to hall for prelims. Then reached hall, took paper 1, managed to finish compo and letter writting in 1 hour and i slept for the other 1 hour, hek hek. Then woke up just 5 minutes before time is up. So woke up, then i felt so i-miss-him ah! Then papers were collected, checked phone, fieza took it from me and replied for me, i was like sad but didn't felt like crying lohz! Then sibeh no mood, then 5 minutes liao, took paper 2.

I managed to finish up paper 2 in about 1 hour? Then i wanted to sleep, but i can't?! -.- Then daydreamed, till 12.30pm, finally finished, then took bag and headed to canteen, then bus to Bpp.

Stayed in Long John, ate, talked, then laughed of course, then i bus home, was unwell, my right hand hurts, my throat is painful. I need someone's hug, grah. :/ Someone is online on some website but not Msn. :( I don't know ah, i just know that im going to skip dinner tonight, and flunk my social studies tomorrow! Okay, i am done with today's.


And this girl up there, i miss you so much shorty! Hope you get well soon and come back to school okay! Stay strong, i will be there for you, i doubt you will see this, but no matter what, i love you okay, heck what people say about you alright? You know i know, hek hek. I love you Emmabel! ^^

Darling's online now, and i told him about my throat and guess what he said? Nah, not gonna let you all know, hek. :P Okay lah, he said my throat is plainly dry, drink more water, haha! Isn't him great? Hehe, well i know~ Okay lah, bai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home