Emily's

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Nothing in this world

I got screenshots to post but i think blogger's crazy again, sian. I think i wanna use Onsugar or rather Livejournal. But Livejournal seems too complicating for me, and even for my bitch, Cheryl-the-pro too. Sian ji pua loh, blogger suck. Lol.
Oh ya, i went for work today, its was a nice one, no customers giving me hard time, hehe! Today all so guai! :D

Ah fuck, im having cramp around my toes there and it hurts to the max, but now its gone, hehe! Im updating my playlist right now, and also on msn with Farris. And, drinking coca-cola. ^^

Left workplace at 5pm, 184 to Bpp, printed pictures, then walked home. Got 3 guys followed me from Harvey Norman to Mac, i felt uncomfortable, but that 3 guys are so hot! LOL. -.- Okay, lame. Bumped into some Cdians, whom i don't know who they are, one of the girl smiled to me, i think she's Sabrina's friend? Lol, then i smile back ah, -.- Then walked home, bathed. Online. ^^

Well, i printed pictures of me and irene, shocking right? -.- Ya lah, i think, i shall forget about the past and start a new friendship with her, and whatsmore, its not worth it to end it just because of one guy? Don't bother asking who is that guy cause its already like over. And anyway, seriously speaking, i was kinda reluctant to be friends back with her but after a few tries by someone, then finally i agreed to it and someone was like so happy. -.- So as i said, as long as someone is happy, i will be happy too. ^^

Okay, i was chatting with Farris halfway and the internet cut off. :( Haiz, sian. But now connected liao, hehe!

Fieza just texted me, the usuals are going down to fullerton tomorrow to watch fireworks. But i don't know i can anot, i doubt i can? :( Im so upset now, confirm daddy don't allow de loh, :'( I hope i can, please daddy! :'(

  • Daddy and Mommy is at Sintua now, and when they come back, its already like 11 plus or even later.
  • I havent even finish my prep work, deadline is on tuesday, 11th August.
  • wednesday is our prelims. Whatsmore, if i were to go out tomorrow, how about jurong point on saturday?
  • I want to go JP lah, its much important bitch!


I missed Jason's 15th birthdat chalat, again. He was so disappointed when i told him that i couldn't make it, and he was like whining saying that his 14th party i never go, 15th also never go. I was so guilty, im so sorry Jason, im really very sorry, hope my text can make you feel better. :) Sorry tau, no grudges okay? ^^ Anyway, happy birthday to you, stay shuai shuai okay! :D I love you as a brother, i will ajak you out to Bpp soon, and we will wear Pink shirt again. ^^ I miss going to Bpp with him man, grrr. :@

Im on msn with Alson and Fana now, Farris is busy i think. Well, im not working tomorrow, i felt like going out and lepak, but malas. Stay at home and do prep work most probably? Or might be heading down to Bukit Purmai. To 23 Mobile. ^^ I don't know ah, i m going to chiong my prep work later, after watching BOF. I know i know, i very slow. lol. But who cares right? Tv show what, i see what lor.

Heard from Fana that Akif is out to Malaysia for Diving. Cool or what! Cooolio! :D

Time check : 9.17pm. I think i shall stop here and go blog-hopping or blog-shopping. So bye earthlings! ^^

Oh ya, p/s, i miss my dearest K1A1! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home