Emily's

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hi, time check, 11.26pm. :) Its not 12am yet, ha-ha. Alright, no pictures for today cause i'm using my Brother's laptop, my laptop is down, so i doubt i'm going to update that often like i use to already, cause of various reasons.

No laptop is the first thing, save time is the 2nd thing, study Social studies, chapter 4,5,6 of Sec 3 textbook is the 3rd thing. One last thing, is to avoid everything that can make me upset. :( Well, my days suck, to the core. :/

Imma elaborate from Wednesday alright, apparently, i'm gonna summarize it, l-o-l. Didn't want to go to school, but Someone texted me on Tuesday night to ask me to be present for school. :/ Sigh, life is hard man. Wednesday didn't rained, so went to school by myself instead taking mom's ride to school with brothers. Had Fast, wednesday apparently went well, there was photo-taking too, had fun lah, ha ha.

Stayed back, Someone had Oral, Michelle told me that she saw Someone, so i went down, had h2h talk with Someone at the classroom block, apparently talking about what had happen on Tuesday lah, it was a total disaster man, :/ Then talk till about 5+, i went to Artroon and packed my stuffs while Someone went to Canteen and met up with friends and also waiting for me, then walked to 190 bustop, missed 5 of 190 bus, hope its worthwhile, seriously.. :/ Wednesday was okay, while, i had fun going back with Someone! Hehe!

Thursday, suck to the max, absent from Star, headed to Pending to meet Ari with Sera, Michelle and Fadhila. Was super shag, first we walked down to AES, then 171 to Pending, waited for like 30 minutes for Him, zzz. Teck Whye is like Toa Payoh lohz, ha ha ha! Then Kak Fieza and Emmabel was in the detention room, as well as Someone. :/ Then headed back to school with my heart sanking, then first thing is to peek thru the detention room. Didn't see Fieza and Emmabel, but i saw Someone, and this Someone gave me a stupid-cute face, roflz.

Talked, went to canteen for awhile, then headed to Artroom and finish up my Bird. :) Then texted Someone, and Someone called, so went down, make Someone stayed back, ha ha ha! :P Then did work outside Artroom, was chit-chatting lah, i can't concerntrate, and yeah, you know i know lah. Anyway, Michelle was there okay, rofl. Then after that left the school around 6pm (?)

Walked back with Someone (!) Then suppose to walk with Sera, Arian and Emmabel, but at second thought, me and Someone left first, sorry dearest Sera! :( Then again, headed to 190 bustop, damn l-o-l lah Someone, ha ha. Then Someone board bus then i walked home. Thursday was okay, obstacles are around us, we're gonna face it bravely, yeah ladies? :)

Friday, was okay, lessons was alright, Mr Han didn't scold me today! Hahaha, sibeh proud yi xia you mei you~ Ha, then i ate during recess today, yessah? Then headed to Artroom from 11.35 to 6pm. :/ I was 70% happy today, the rest, which is 30% was of course, my bad. :( Was kept worried by looking at Bestfriend's sulky face, didn'y manage to stop myself from going down to pujok him, so i went, although my deadline was at 5pm when its like 2+ and i'm still left with 2 birds, r-o-f-l.

Headed to canteen, didn't talk much cause there were peoples there, so i went up to Artroom, tried very mothafucking hard to concentrate, and heng, i can ah, -.- Then was also texting, and when i saw the explanation, my heart sanked, it sanked till the limit that it can't be sanked any furtherrrrrrrrrr. :@ Left school around 6+ with Sri and Jiawei, was silent all the way, reason is because i-missed-you. :(

reached home, bath, stone, watch Dvd, XiaoQuill. Then slept on the sofa, was damn shag. Texting, i was angry and sad at that point of time, so sorrrry You-know-who! :(

Now is 11.55pm, tomorrow is 1st August, thought back, 1st Aug was like a very scary day for me, but i'm happy that i'm over him like months ago, and in a blink of an eye, 1 year is wasted, i wasted my time on letter writtings, cryings, everything. -.- But its over already, no use talking about it. :/

Today's 30% goes to You, think back, i was wondering, what's actually on your mind, what do you want?
Please make up your mind, don't hurt people any further, and i don't wanna use my last straw. :/

Was super into You Belong With Me - Hey Monday. Hearing that song makes me think of HAHA! Kamilah was telling me, i'm like Taylor, while You're that one, and You're that one. Rofl. Well, whatever lah, its just a song, nothing's going right for me now, eeeew, life sucks now, grossszsx. :/

You're making me hate 22 more, but now, i'm gonna make myself to not hate it, and trust me, 22 use to be my favourite number, when You asked for my favourite number, i was speechless, cause my favourite number brings bad memories, and yes, i don't want you to be part of my bad memories, you know?

Holy, now is 12.03am, Happy 1st August everyone, enjoy? Im working tomorrow, with Vivien! And sian, i've got to work on Sunday too, suck. Hais, fuck life lah, cb!

Tell me what's life, define it for me, my life suck to the max, stress, stress, stress.

I seriously miss you alot, the feeling is getting deeper and deeper each day, each minute, i hate this, i hate one-sided stuffs, oh please, god, make me stronger, cause i ain't gonna ask you to make my life easier. Life's a bitch, gotta rush my Art, :/

I won't be updating that often already, few times a week? I don't know, but why do you bother? Fuck ah, cb. I feel so empty now, i feel like scolding vulgarities now, knnbccb, cbkia, pubor, puabye. Hais, i hate heartbreakers ttm.

Im the one who was there for You, for the past few days.
I know your dreams, i know your dislikes and likes.
I know you love girls with long hairs.
Childrens is your love and you love them ttm.
You wished you had a sister, but too bad, you don't have one.
I know you love Akon although you told me that Akon suck, rofl.
I know, i love you, and like hello, i know its a must for me to move on without you. :/
Don't promise, don't compromise, cause you will never know whether can you do it.

I don't want Monday to come, grrrrrrrr. :/ Yes or No? Yes? No? Fuck, NO LA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home