Emily's

Sunday, July 26, 2009



Eh, hi! ^^ I got so hyper-ed after listening to Apple Of My Eye! Ha ha, "you're so dear!" Lol, okay, stop it. Rofl, anyway, today was a boring day for i. :'(

Was on Tagged.com, Friendster.com, Facebook.com and Msn for the whole after-noon, i totally neglected my Art man, shit thing!! :@ And, i was kinda pissed with the internet, i feel like beating up my laptop, lololololol! Ha ha, but i didn't lah, i off-ed it and on it again, rofl.

Fadhila called, h2h talk, then hang up. Had my dinner, and i'm god damn fucking happy. Cause i was asking myself, when is the last time since i had my 2nd meal? Haha, sooooo, be proud of me, hope i can stay likethat for permant-ly, so you people don't spoil my mood, ha ha ha.

Anyway, my brother is into Naruto, wtffffffuck!? Naruto nice mehz? Even Farris was into it too, ohmygod, really that nice meh? Maybe i should try watching it? No, i'm kidding, ha ha!

Well, i'm into STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE. YAY? Let you see, she's freaking cute ok! Haha.


Cute boh, hek hek hek! Anyway, i got pictures to upload, but i'm kinda lazy, should i? should i? Alright, i should, hahahahhaa? Lol, siao. Those pictures were taken on Rena's 16th! So, ha ha, i will upload then. =)


Tomorrow is Monday, i've been waiting and also hoping that time was travel slower. Look, i'm such a big-time egoist. :( I want, and i'm scared too. :/ Hais, what's with me man? I doubt i can sleep tonight, let's pray for the best then? :) I'm scared, no i'm not. Yes i am, very very scared.

AHYA, WHATEVER MAN, HOLY SHIT, JUST FACE IT LA ASSHOLE! :@ Humji emily, lol... Siao liao, i talking to myself againnnnnnnnnnzsx.

I'm on Msn with Suhaimi now, he forgot how to upload pictures on Facebook, ha ha ha!!
And, one more funny thing, i also forgot how to upload, LOL.
I'm on facebook too, commenting on Leslie's wall thru and forth, he got horns on his forehead, ha ha ha!
Okay lah, i laughed too much, i need to chill nowwww.

Bye earthlings, enjoy your last bits of Sunday. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home