Emily's

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just keep pushing on.



Hello, i'm back! I just changed my Blogskin and i'm feeling much more better, and my dearest Lestie is not angry with me, phew* Ha ha, well, let me elaborate about my day today okay?

I woke up at 11am sharp, woke up, switched off air-con, wash up, online.
Then bath, ate lunch around 1 plus, Bro cooked Instant noodle for me, then shortly after Mom called, saying she's at Bpp, asking whether do we want takeaways. So we decided on Kfc, then Mom came back with Kfc in her hands, 3 of us ate Kfc while Mom ate Subway. ;)

Didn't ate much, cause the Instant Noodles is still inside my stomach, ha ha. Then online again, did housework, and called Fana, Michelle.

Bestf is online but less than 20 minutes, he is offlined, as his Psp low battery. :/

Okay, time check, now is 10.38pm, and i've yet had my dinner, i still have $10.00 with me, should i go downstairs and buy food? :/ Grrah, sianz.

Anyway, i'm heading to Rena's party tomorrow, will be meeting Fana at Bpp Mac @ 3pm. Well, i've yet thought of any ideas for Rena's birthday, :/ Shall cham-xiong with Fana tomorrow, hehe!
Was on Mileen cousin's blog, and i saw her Slideshow, and i find myself missing the lil 3 princess of Lee's! And, they've grown up, omfg. Ningning is fatter! Enen and Xinxin is studying already! Miko is growing taller, and yes, Mileen is getting prettier. Omg, its been few months since i last see 5 of 'em, geeez! Hope they are doing well anyway! :D

I'm on Msn with Fana and Kak Fieza now. I'm god damn confused now, shit. :-(
I got something bothering me now, and i don't think i will post it here? Okay, i shall not post it here, life is getting more and more demanding nowadays. :/

I shall get use to it, and i will live it in a happy way! ^^
Okay, i'm bored now, someone entertain me please? :) Anyway, those people who always view my blog without tagging, tag lah!
I shall stop here, will post tomorrow then, ciaos. C:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home