Emily's

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Battlefield, get your armour ready.


Alright, hello again, i'm posting again because i'm going to Songka later on with my Sintua's people. ^^ So yeap, i'm blogging here for the second time, and also my last time for today. :-)
Tomorrow is Monday, again, will be going home late. :(

I'm having my N level oral English on the 16th July, and i'm frigggging scared. Ohmygad. :(
Omgggggggggggggod, im so anxious for it, and once again, i'm wearing my tie after 2 years plus of not wearing it! :D Ha, but should i wear mine or those ties from Library? :O


Okay, i woke up around 11am? Woke up, ate carrot cake, helped mom with changing of bedsheets. Its fun, and cool. Ha ha, and mom got me a new bedsheet! :B

Sunday is so boring, i mean every weekends, but school days are tiring, life is so complicating, and zzzzzz. But nevermind, my N's ends on the 8th October, i mean the last 2 papers is on the 8th, which is Mathematics and Geography! Yay, so shuang man. Heard that all those who didn't took art ends later? Don't know, but im lucky man, ha ha! Can relax already, i can't wait, omgad.

And, i do all these after 8th October! :)
Check out the lots available!
Wait for my 4 ladies's N to end!
Go crazy.
Relive my stressssssssssssssssszsx.
GO EVERYTHING THAT I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO! :-)
AND, ONE MORE IMPORTANT THANG, PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :-D
Exciting ya? No, i haven't even ate my lunch for today, somemore talk about 8th Oct. LOL SIALZ. O.O, DAMN YOU EMILYYYYYYYY!

Okay, i'm on msn with love counsellor, a.k.a Apon, ha ha ha! Well, what he said is making sense. Okay, i shall bear that in my mind from now on. Thanks Apon, :-D

And one more fucking thang, this is for all those people who have been badmouthing people.
Like what the fuck, you read my blog, you go tell people wrong stories, trying to spoil friendships among my friends. And, please, you're not spoling, you are bonding it, for god sake.

Oh, sorry if my english is not up to your standard because as far as i know, those people who are badmouthing people are those who's english is not good, and of course, people who need to get a life, and more teaching to be done for 'em. And if you're unhappy, i welcome you to tag me okay, tag ah, not spam. You know what's tag and spam? I hope you know lah, ha ha. If not, hais, i bwg already.

And, i don't care you are from sec 1, 2, 3, 4 or even 5, you're stil a lowly person to me, seriously.
Go and get a life, and also balls to come and talk big with your name. If there's no balls for you, then sorry, you've gotta dig a hole and hide inside. I admit i'm being very nbcbpubor here, but you people stepped my tail, you people cause me and my friend quarrelled, and for god sake, i thank god for the outcome, its not spoiling but making it better, stronger.

Don't feel honoured after seeing my 3 paragraphs that were being dedicated to you people, its my pleasure. ^^ I don't mind writting more for you people, but you see, i got more things that are worth me writing for, ha-ha.

Okay, i'm done, chowz. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home