Emily's

Friday, July 10, 2009

Pusssssssy meaow!

Hi readers, again! Ha ha, this guy on top, is my new friend, his name is Billy Gun. And this picture is my favourite, among all the pictures eh. :O HA HA! And, he's being such a bitch just now, or rather 2 days ago. Alright, i said imma blog about him, and here i go. :)

He is use to be a very very bitchy idiot, cause he said i'm a japan fish.
But now, he call me Tweety bird while i call him PussyMeaow.
He very the bitchy one loh, ha ha ha.
But seriously, i find him very cute ah, ha ha. :/
Actually my first impression of him, as in before i know him, he is a matrep to me.
Stare here and there, like toot likethat! Haha.
But now, my impression of him changed, he is such a cute guy! ^^ ha ha. And, he's in the same class as my bitchy ex, Izad. :/ Ha ha, lol.

Okay, i'm on msn with PussyMeaow and Huzaifah. :) Both so cute! Lol, okay chowz. :)

*pussymeow, must blog ehk! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home