Emily's

Sunday, July 5, 2009

i love you bby!



Hi people, the picture were taken last year, and it was my favourite picture back then, and now its my background on my phone once again, and that shirt that i wore in the picture is with Shakir now, inside his closet i bet! :( But neh-mind lah, ha ha ha.

Alright, today i woke up around 10am? I think, mom woke me up, and then bathed, ate breakfast. Bro had a peaceful conflict with my parents and i seriously got nothing to say already, sighz. :( Then after that went out, dad alight at Westcoast, then Granny alighted at Whampoa. Then mom drove me and my both brothers to Bras Besar! Ha ha ha, and of course, i bought my velvet paper and penknife. And its 30 over dollars lar, wahpiang, rofl. -_-

Then had lunch at Jack's place, had laughters there, lol. Then mom drove us to Queensway to shop for schoolbag. :D Bought new bag, like finally! Ha ha, its black! :D Then we headed to Westcoast to meet up with Dad. Uncle Danny and co were there, had damn lots of laughter.

Then had dinner together, then went home, and here i am. :D I'm so tired now, yawns. Lololol, anyway, i'm going to school tomorrow, going to meet my Fana pat Phoenix at 8.15am, then buy uniform, then meet Angelo, Shakir and Fadhila (If she's feeling well) at 9am pat after AES bustop. :DD i can't wait to see Fana tomorrow!! Ha ha ha. I'm so excited now, rofl. -_-

billy gun: Hi Pretty boy, rofl! -_-
zoomZOOM: I don't know sia, i read your blog then i know. Tapi die ade probation kn?
yy: Okay! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home