Emily's

Sunday, June 28, 2009

HOLY SHIT.

No pictures today, i look haggard.



Hi morning stalkers, i'm at home, and i'm still in pain, nbcb. :( And also, i malas! -_- Okay ah, nevermind, i will still blog ehk.Okay, last night i had a dream, the dream consisted of Khamirul, Farris, Suhaimi, Fieza, Fana, and more.... Sorry ehk,aku malas uh, nk elborate. :( Alright, school's starting tomorrow, and i don't want it to come!!!!!!!!

I don't want to see so many people! Why isn't holiday extended?!
Haiyoooor, so de mother toot leh, tsk. But the fact is school is starting tomorrow, and we've got to get ready for everything. For me, as well as for the rest of the Sec 4's, we have no more time to waste, we have to buck up already. We're going to have our 2nd prelim, then the official N level examination during Octocber, and that is like 4 mths?!
Holyshit!! OH MY GAWWWWWWWWD. :(

I want to finish my art, i want to buck up on my Chemistry, i want to improve on my Geography! I want to learn during Mathematics, i hope Mdm Teh won't go slow, i want to get better in my English.
I want to stop bickering with Miss Chan during Mother Tongue, i want to learn more about how to be much expressive on mySource Base ; Social Studies.
I WANT TO PASS MY FRREAKING N LEVEL!!

I'm not gonna sleep in class already, i'm going to stop myself from touching my handphone in class.
I'm gonna let Fana know that i wants to study. I'm going to prove wrong to all those teachers that looked down on our class, and not only me, is the whole class.

I want to go to ITE signing up for my desire course and not those courses which i'm not even interested in.
And in order to that, i'm going to buck up and mug on my studies, and i must.
People have been looking at me with that kind of look that simply shows You-got-study-de-ah?And, i hate it. But nevermind, after tonight, no more slacking around, i'm gonna buck up, and yesss, i can do it. (?) -_-

HOLY, CRAMP IS HERE AGAIN!!!! CIAOS!

Esther: Hey rocker, haha. Is it? Show it to me ^^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home