Emily's

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Boys suck when they lies



Alright, hello again. My monthly friend is here since 4pm+ and i'm feeling terrible, i am so moody, unhappy. :/ Let's screw life! Ah, whatever. Bestfriend isn't online again, its been 2 nights, nevermind, things are changing, perhaps i'm no longer bestfriend of he's? :( I don't know, but i truely know that i shouldn't think so much and carry on with my daily's. :(


Was on Youtube just now, went to search Aliff Aziz's Sayang sayang. And he's so cute in it, and oh my god, he is totally cute! And, i think i'm in love with him, even my blog-songs were sang by him for god sake. And yesss! Aku Cinta Aliff Aziz! But so many people hates him ah, because he smokes, he's like a mat, and ( i agree to this point ah. ) But yknow, its his life! ^^v Ha ha, rofl. I've seen him in person for a few times as we stay at the same area, he is tall, and cute!! His sisters are tall too, omg. Ha ha, and seriously, for the last time, he's damn bloody cute! :D


Alright, cramps are killing me, and i can't take it anymore. Was on the phone with Ridwan just now again, and we were talking about my ex, Izad. HA HA, super hiliarious. Eh Ridwan, stop being such a bitch eh, you gemok. Ha ha ha.


School's re-opening, and i don't look forward to it, cause i got reasons for that, and i really don't want to see her, him, you, they all. Why isn't holiday extended? :( I shouldn't vote for the last choice, hais. Regretted man, but nevermind, i just hope, tomorrow will be the best Sunday.


I want the best Sunday, i want to be happy. I want to end my holiday in a happy way. :)


Esther: Read already, thanks Sister! ^^
Kak iLah: Say cannot find my tagb uh, he he. Oh biase ah, hek. Thanks ! ^^
Xiuling Aida (: Oh, just asking anyway! ^^
krystal: Heh, you too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home