Emily's

Tuesday, June 23, 2009





Alright, met up with my Bitch just now, and i miss her alot, seriously siah, rofl. And, she always never fail to make me laugh, and she never fails to point me her magic finger, -_- And, i miss her alot, once again, i miss her alot.

Met at Cck, and she acted as she don't know me, like -'- Lmao, then we went to Kfc, passed her presents that i brought from Thailand. ;D Ha ha, and the shirt is too big for me, and also for her, LOL. Then ate Zinger, told her about 16 June, rofl. Then went to walked around, headed to Cck Park, and so many couples pator at there siah, like helllloo? Who dates at Parks?! Lol, then Suhaimi texted me whether where am i, so i called him up, he is abit weird, lol. Then its is starting to rain, then we walk back to Cck.

Went to Aries, bought red bangles, and red headbands. HA HA, WE ARE SO IN LOVE WITH MERAH~ Ha ha, then went to Petir, lepak, took photos, got few damn funny, but im not gonna upload it, but that bitch will, rofl. Then send her to Bustop, waited for 190, then i walked home.

Was texting with WannJunk, and i kinda miss him, and i know, he misses my singing! xD Ha ha ha, fatasssssssss, hahaha! See you soon, WannJunk, misses ya alot. :)


Esther: Ha ha, me too! xD
D-X: What is wrong with your pea brain? Do I know you? Get a life please. And, your english suck to the core, rofl. Buck up alright, ha ha.
Fana: Hi Fana! ;D
masLARRSHEYY[mas]: Heh, MasLARRSHEYY! Ha ha, alright, see you next weeeek, cinta kau! :D
jing: Yeah, depends on the school eh, my school is like that, when You're sec 3, you get to choose between Geography or History. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home