Emily's

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello baby.


Hello readers again, my 3rd post of the day! ^_^ I had a chat with my 2 bestfriends today, and one of 'em is so blooody clever today, he kept spotting my mistakes, what the fool man! Ha ha, and Fana got herself a blog, and she's so happy about it, rofl.
I made a new friend on Tagged.com and yes, he is a Malay guy, rofl. Ha ha, he is real friendly, and know whattt? He is Suhaimi's friend, and also Emma's, omg right! He is so hawt la, rofl. Nah, kidding. =) He he, he's friendly afterall. Alright, enought of Him. :)
My bro is being such a bitch, he wants to use the internet stick while i uses wireless, damn toot sia he, wtf. -_- selfish lad, -'-
I'm on MSN with Kak Fieza now, i super miss her, and i love her okay! Ha ha, see you soon Kak. Cinta Kau alot alot.
XiaoPear.: No thanks.
Aslinaaa.: Linked already, love ya. :)
Wenhui: Thanks dear! Love!
Esther,: Thanks, linked too. :)
Fana: Hi Goofy, hahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home