Emily's

Monday, June 22, 2009

My blogskin went berserk after i posted previously, then i went to look for new ones, and i editted it, i toook 3 hours okay, stupid sia, rofl. And now, its finally ready, ha ha, and because of that, im no longer sad already. :)

I'm on msn with my bestfriend, he showed me this website, http://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/index.htm. He asked me to vote, Wenhui asked me to vote last night too, so i went to vote eh, i voted for the last one, i don't want holidays, holidays are so boring, so sianz. -_- Just 6 more days, school reopen already, i can't wait.

Please, vote for the last one, please please please. Ha ha, alright, till here, shall blog later'on.
Bye la-lings~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home